Coronavirus has impacted worlds’ businesses. The pandemic has shown drastic surge in On-Demand Grocery Delivery Apps. Contactless deliveries and other COVID19 related safety measures have soard the grocery sales. Today, millions of consumers are depending on online grocery apps for their day to day groceries. Therefore, developing an app like Instacart is beneficiary that allows entrepreneurs to witnessed the boom.
Those who have Build an app like Instacart have witnessed the profit margins going up.
- The profit margins have soared to the next level during the Pandemic crisis breaking all records.
- The daily downloads of the Instacart like App has increased by 218% from February to Mid-March 2020.
- As per recent research, COVID19 has played a vital role in boosting Instacart like App salesm, transacted business worth million in the few weeks of COVID19 hitting.
Buying a White-lable Grocery Delivery App is reaching newer heights during this Pandemic. Several business owners are taking inspiration when they are looking to build an online grocery delivery solution.
Choosing On-Demand Grocery Delivery Model To Build An App Like Instacart
We help you to figure out the things that builds you a Successful Instacart Clone for your business:
Chain of stores
Instcart Clone Chain Store business model will have grocery chain store in sync with one another. So, when the user places the grocery orders, the nearest grocery store will deliver the order.
Aggregator business model
The aggregator model acts like a marketplace that connects the users with various grocery and daily essential vendors listed on the app. The user will choose the grocer and place the order. The affiliated drivers will pick up the order and delivers it to the customer’s doorstep.
This type of Instacart Clone Business Model is suitable for those having a single store. The main benefit to run this app is the app owner will have the sole ownership to run the virtual grocery store. The orders will be managed by this app and so is the deliveries and profits.
Essential Features To Integrate In Instacart Clone App
- Re-assign delivery driver for store oders
- Free delivery promo codes for specific/all stores
- Location wise banner throughout the system
- Location wise push-notification throughout the system
- Cookies consent popup throughout the system
- Store closed days
- Store wise commission
- Multiple deliveries
- Search by name
- Cancel job option for delivery driver
- Voice instructions for delivery drivers
- Using Firebase for mobile number verification
- SKU Code for store delivery
- Graphical status of delivery in progress
How Much On-Demand Grocery Delivery Cost?
If you wish to Start Your Grocery Delivery Business using Instacart App concept developing an app right from scratch it will take time and huge capital. The groundwork involves hiring the developers, researching and gathering details, testing at every phase and then launching. The entire process is time-consuming and byt the time you have launched the app it is outdated.
Rather choose White-label Grocery App that is customized but has functionalities like Instacart. This Unique Grocery Delivery App is highly scalable built on the latest technologies that ensures that your grocery delivery business is streamlined.
There are no more hiccups while running grocery delivery business using this app. The Admin panel provides 360 degree view of the activities taking place in real-time. Thus, allowing you to make improvement and modification accordingly without technical help.
The primary reason to choose a White-Label grocery delivery app is it comes at:
- Reasonable price
- No researching needed
- Customization available
- Launched in a week
- White-labeled so that you can change the logo, themes, color schemeing, features, services, etc. accordingly
- It includes advanced-level features that lets you stay ahead in the competition
- Offers multiple ways to earn revenue
Coming back to the question, how much does it cost to develop Instacart Clone App? Well, it all depends on the company you are choosing to work with.
Also, there are few things to consider that will adds the cost. This include:
- OS platform
- Technology stack
- Maintenance of the app
- UI/UX design and layout
- Instacart Clone App Features
- Monetization options
- Complexity of the apps and time taken
The App development company you partner with will have a major impact on the development cost. For instance if you are hiring a company from Asian region like India, the cost will be way less compared to the one you are hiring in Europe.
Choose an app development company offering white-labeling solutions only. Take the demo trial that gives you the right idea of how the grocery app will work. On the basis of this, seek customization. The Unique Grocery Delivery App will be build in a week for you to quick launch your On-Demand Grocery Delivery App.