There are five main types of mixer grinder blades that are used for different purposes in the kitchen. Depending on your needs, you can choose the blade for your best mixie in India.
Types of Mixer Grinder Blades
1) Flat Blade
The first type of blade is the flat blade. This blade is ideal for grinding spices and pastes. It helps to chop and grind the ingredients evenly so that there are no lumps in your mixture.
If you can’t get the grind any finer, then you need to replace the blades.
Your new blades are sharper and will deliver a finer grind, so you will have to adjust your grinder after you replace the blades.
This set are a replacement “Flat” Grinder blades
Blade external ø 58 mm
Blade internal ø 33 mm
Blade thickness 8.5mm – 3 fixing holes
Fiorenzato (F4E NANO),
Mazzer (MINI) grinders.
2) Jagged Blade
The next type of blade is the jagged blade. This blade is perfect for shredding vegetables and fruits. If you want to make salads or smoothies, then this is the ideal blade to use. The jagged edges help to cut through the fruit or vegetable quickly and easily, without having to put in too much effort.
3) Cone Blade
The third type of blade is the cone blade. This blade is perfect for making smoothies and juices. The cone-shaped blades help to blend the ingredients together smoothly, without leaving any chunks behind.
4) Disc Blade
The fourth type of blade is the disc blade. This blade is ideal for chopping vegetables and fruits. The sharp edges of the disc blades help to chop the ingredients quickly and easily, without having to put in too much effort.
5) Serrated Blade
The fifth type of blade is the serrated blade. This blade is perfect for slicing meats and cheeses. The serrated edges help to cut through the meat or cheese quickly and easily, without having to put in too much effort.
So depending on your needs, you can choose the blades that are most suitable for you.
How does a blade grinder work?
A blade grinder is a machine that chops coffee beans and spices while mixing it. There is a blade in the center of the grinder that looks like a propeller, similar to a blade in a blender or a food processor. This grinder offers more power for faster grinding, but coffee grounds can be uneven in size. Uneven grounds can lead to a bad-tasting cup of coffee because you will taste different flavors of the coffee, like the bitterness from the finely ground coffee paired with the bold flavor of the bigger pieces. For the best cup of coffee using a blade grinder, we recommend pulsing as opposed to holding down the grinder until it’s done. This will allow the beans to readjust and fall back toward the blade in order to get the preferred consistency. It will also avoid heating the beans, which can impact the overall flavor.
1) Various types of mixer grinder blades and their uses.
2) Flat blade- used to grind spices and pastes, chop and grind ingredients evenly without lumps,
3) Jagged blade- used to shred vegetables and fruits, cut through quickly and easily without much effort,
4) Cone blade- perfect for making smoothies and juices by blending ingredients together smoothly,
5) Disc blade- best suited for chopping vegetables and fruits with sharp edges that chop quickly and easily without much effort,
6) Serrated blade- perfect for slicing meats and cheeses with serrated edges that cut through quickly and easily without much effort.
7) Depending on your needs, choose the most suitable blades for you.
8) For more information, please visit the website or contact us.
9) Please feel free to share this article with your friends and family. Thank you!
Please feel free to share this article with your friends and family. Thank you!